Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What I've been up to...

Man! I just realised that I haven't posted in at least a week or more.
Kid went to work in Portland, comes home on weekends - meaning I drive to Portland twice a week to get him and take him back again. Actually, this is ok , because I love to drive!
Quit the FT job, but still went in to train the chickie who took my place. I will still have to go back at the end of the month to teach her how to do the billings etc.
Today I worked on processing this, Mackenzie as her literary character dress up day, this , this and this mess 'o' fun.

One thing that was bothersome was the fact that the only time I could schedule to shoot with one of the girls was right in bloody stinkin' mid-day = crappy light. And then, when we finally go out on location, her energy went out after the first 10 minutes.
I am thinking, "Girl, you say you want to act, and you can't even sit around in wardrobe waiting for your turn at the camera and then get into character at the proper time. The 'hurry up and wait' is a thing you are gonna have to overcome sister.'"

Oh well. I didn't actually say that.
I still got plenty of photos to mess with, and plans to re-shoot some of them, but at the proper time of day.

I am tired, and I need to make another trip to Portland tomorrow.
I hope to hit up the art supply store downtown. Barb was telling me abotu soem funky new paint I should try out. Depends upon how much it costs. Maybe I will pick up some cheap canvases, or something. I dunno how. I have no $$.
What AM I thinking?
I'm not.

Actually I dunno what is going on.
I would like to have control of my brain again.
I had a major dizzy spell while driving the Suburban today...
(...brings new meaning to the words "deadly weapon." )
And my heart seems to race and pound at almost the same time every day.
That and I am fogetting many things, like conversations I have had with my daughter, apparently multiple times, and forgetting simple words - I referred to her kilt as a "kiln" twice yesterday.
She thinks I am just stupid.
As hard as it is to believe, my typos are increasing. ;o)
(As if I could have amymore than I already do. I swear, I think I will one day just leave an entire email or blogpost entirely unedited just as proof!) ;o)

I do not know what to think.
I might just be over tired for too many years.
When I mention my concerns to Stu, he says, "oh its probably just this or that," or that I am "probably fighting some bug/virus."
Maybe it's is true.
Maybe it's not.
Hmm, something to think about.
But apparently not mention aloud.

Well that was DREARY!
Hey, have a look at the fun photos - or better yet, go look at Blue Max's new kitten "Pixel."
There are few things more charming than kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment